Friday, March 03, 2006

Sunset Pic


IMG_1042
Originally uploaded by moo
I've been a bit of a slacker, it seems. I would like to post 3-5 times a week or so, but life has been fairly hectic. After getting back into the swing of work after the big destination wedding/honeymoon trip, the wife and I are now spending most of our free time packing for our April 1 move to south Minneapolis. I have two consecutive days off work this weekend, which will be wonderful! We'll be spending most of our time packing and cleaning, as well as getting through as many Sopranos episodes as possible. With the new season starting in just over a week, we need to refresh our memory- two years is a damn long time in between seasons!

I saw Brokeback Mountain a couple days ago, so I've seen all the Best Picture nominees except Munich. I won't get into my predictions, since I'm participating in a small pool. I'm hoping to keep some sort of live journal during the Oscars, similar to what Bill Simmons does for big sporting events.

I've just uploaded all of the professional pictures from our wedding to flickr. I'm still trying to figure out the ins and outs of flickr, but it seems very cool. Next up- figure out a way to compress our wedding video, and post that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home