Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cubicle Decorations

I haven't had much to write about in recent days. I was cleaning out my work computer, and came across some pictures that I uploaded to Flickr. They make me smile whenever I see them, so I decided to post them. When I got back from my wedding (Playa del Carmen) and honeymoon (Belize) in February, this is what my desk at work looked like. Sometimes working with a ton of women has its advantages...

Jon's decorated desk 4

Jon's decorated desk 3

Jon's decorated desk 2

Jon's decorated desk 1

3 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I can't believe you dressed up your cubicle like that - what a chick. Hey do ever read these? Let me know. I don't have a blogger identy or a my space web site - I thinking I'm getting old. Is Tecmo Bowl still the cool game?

 
At 5/15/2006 12:58 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Joe, how do you continue to pick up 16-year-old girls without a MySpace account?

 
At 5/15/2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you do read these. I'll probably forget to get back to this website for another month, but good idea. Hey, I'm also tiVo-ing CSI tonight. Should be fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home