Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Time Management


I haven't exactly been diligent in my blogging lately. I still planning on writing more about our wonderful trip to San Francisco. I saw X-Men 3 last weekend, and I plan on posting about that. One of the main things I wanted to write about when I started this blog was our wedding and honeymoon. There's also the sports-themed blog, and I've slacked even more on that one.

It's difficult to stay on top of everything, though- especially now that it's summer. Between June and September, I try and spend as much time as humanly possible outdoors, which means less time to do everything else. Sometimes I wish I had a magic stopwatch, so I could stop time periodically, and get caught up on things.

This weekend was tough, since the Telluride Bluegrass Festival was going on, and I wasn't there. Lisa wrote about that sad feeling on her blog.

On the bright side, my good buddy Mike Hyland was in town, so I got to hang out with him.

I'm working on uploading more photos to my flickr page. I just put together a set from our San Francisco trip. Click here to watch a slideshow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home