Friday, May 26, 2006

San Fran

Having a blast visiting Matty & Joy in San Francisco. They've got a kick-ass, huge apartment 2 blocks from the water. The Golden Gate Bridge is to the left, and Alcatraz to the right. I can't imagine waking up in this location every morning.

We barely made our flight out here- got in line at the ticket counter 35 minutes before the flight was leaving. It's nice flying Sun Country out of the HHH terminal- no lines.

So far we've explored Alcatraz, which was really cool. It felt a little strange, though, because I already knew the layout of the island from playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 on X-Box. It has an Alcatraz level, and I had a strong urge to do some rail slides while we were walking around.

Matt and I are going to grab some bikes right now and explore Marin County. Good times...

One more thing- I noticed clips of Nationals manager Frank Robinson crying at the bar last night. I thought there might have been a death in his family or something. Nope. It was related to former Twin Matty LeCroy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home